Funny sports wallpapers

By moneymaking on 9:27 PM

Filed Under: , , ,

WALLPAPERS OF FUNNY INCIDENTS IN SPORTS

I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.


You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.




The other teams could make trouble for us if they win.
My boy, get in there and play like you did in the last game. I've got five dollars bet on the other team.








Anybody who watches three games of football in a row should be declared brain dead.


FUNNY PINGPONG
HUMOR AND SPORTS
SPORTS FUN
FUN GAMES
SPORTS IMAGES
I do not participate in any sport with ambulances at the bottom of a hill
IDOTIC SPORTS


I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attentionI asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em.






FUNNY GAMES

FUNNY SPORTS
FUNNY IMAGESThe trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bookmark to: Mr. Wong Bookmark to: Webnews Bookmark to: Icio Bookmark to: Oneview Bookmark to: Linkarena Bookmark to: Favoriten Bookmark to: Seekxl Bookmark to: Favit Bookmark to: LinksiloBookmark to: ReadsterBookmark to: Folkd Bookmark to: Yigg Bookmark to: Digg Bookmark to: Del.icio.us Bookmark to: Facebook Bookmark to: Reddit Bookmark to: StumbleUpon Bookmark to: Slashdot Bookmark to: Furl Bookmark to: Google Bookmark to: Blinklist Bookmark to: Diigo Bookmark to: Technorati Bookmark to: Newsvine Bookmark to: Blinkbits

1 comments for this post

Very Nice Wall Papers.
Thanks For The Channel List...
I Have Also Seen The Blog Which Have 6 Different Channels For Live Cricket Streaming With High Quality.
(1)Sky Sports (HD)
(2)Star Cricket
(3)Ptv Sports
(4)Ten Sports
(5)Ten Cricket
(6)Geo Super

You May Watch All Live Cricket Streaming Of ODI Matches,Test Matches,Champion Leagues And T20 International.Live Cricket Score Cards.So,Must Visit Then Decide.

www.crictimeforyou.blogspot.com

I Am Also Very Fond Of Cricket So Thats Why I Shared You These Information.
Remember In Yours Prays.
ALLAH HAFIZ

Posted on October 13, 2012 at 6:40 AM